The prize money of 10.000 euros will be earmarked for the winning project and the laureates will be awarded in autumn 2023. The jury consists of international experts and the prize is awarded in Innsbruck.
What’s the process?
- Submissions accepted until 20 April.
- Projects and initiatives from all over Europe can be submitted in English.
- A special focus is once more put on projects that address young people.
- Additional framework criteria are also to be taken into consideration.
- The prize money of 10.000 euros will be earmarked for the winning project.
- The jury consists of international experts and the prize is awarded in Innsbruck.
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to make history and submit your project today!
- Initiative: the project should be original and innovative
- Impact: the project must have a measurable effect
- Sustainability: the project must have long-term potential
We invite everyone to submit their projects and ideas that promote European unity and make Europe a better place. Furthermore, we are looking forward to seeing what new ideas and initiatives are presented!
Wiadomość pochodzi z serwisu: pap-mediaroom.pl